The personal relationships that develop with clients are the most rewarding aspect of what I do.
As a NAPFA-Registered, fee-only CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® professional, I am required to be a fiduciary to clients—always working in their best interests. I work together with my clients to make their lives better.
With more than 20 years of experience in the financial services industry, I have been helping to improve clients' long-term financial success and change lives with Schwallier Wealth Management for over 10 years. My professional background includes work as an actuarial consultant and institutional pension product manager at Lincoln Financial Group, a financial advisor at Morgan Stanley, and a fee-only investment advisor at Schwallier Wealth Management LLC.
I reside in Tallmadge Township with my wife, Val, and my three children. I enjoy spending time and playing cards and board games with my large extended family, playing basketball as long as my body allows, and practicing yoga.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Math of Finance from the University of Michigan
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional*
- Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor(SM) (CMFC® )
*Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and federally-registered CFP, which it awards to individuals who successfully complete initial and ongoing certification requirements
- Investment Committee Chair, Holy Spirit Education Foundation
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors, NAPFA
- Financial Planning Association (FPA®)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) candidate
- University of Michigan Club of Grand Rapids
- West Michigan Estate Planning Council